If the platform you want is not showing up in either CRM or Advice Wizard, you can create your own custom platform.
- Go to Settings
- If logged in at a practice level, click the Practice level settings dropdown on the left-hand side bar
If logged in at a dealer level, click the Dealer group settings dropdown instead
- Go to Portfolio > Platforms
- Before you create your custom platform, you can do a quick search to see if it's there.
IF not, continue...
- Click Create Platform
- Complete the rest of the details where you see fit
- Select 'Generic platform provider' as the Source
(Optional info for SMSF) If this is for an SMSF, the investments are at an ordinary tax structure.
In saying that, select Ordinary under Tax Structure:
- Click Save when done 😊
You will then be able to see this platform when you add a new ordinary platform to the CRM investment portfolio AND if you are recommending this platform in an Advice Wizard scenario.
If you have any questions, please email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org