As an Openmarkets Order Manager adviser, you can now trade via our Equity Order Pad feature in Client Manager. The functionality is a lite version of the Order Manager platform, providing you with the ability to do a quick buy/sell of holdings for your clients.
Once your adviser code has been configured to Client Manager, you will be able to map your client trading accounts to their Client Manager CRM record. Here's a link to show you how to map.
How to access the Equity Order Pad
- Go to your client's CRM profile
- Go to Financials > Investment portfolio
How to place an order
On the right-hand side, you can click on the New orders button.
Once you've placed your order, you can click on the Open orders button to view, edit and cancel unsettled trades.
Please note the following extra details...
- If your client's trading account is not mapped to their CRM record, you will not be able to place any orders for them.
- Any brokerage applicable will be in line with your current arrangement set in Order Manager.
- If there are insufficient funds to settle the trade (after factoring in the brokerage), the order will fail.
Ready to trade through Client Manager?
Email us your OM adviser code, and we can set this up for you behind the scenes.
If you are currently not an Openmarkets Order Manager user and you would like to be one, let us know!
If you have any questions, please email our support team at email@example.com