Once you have downloaded the template, add your fee information and complete as per the below guidance.
Fee Type Categories
|Type of fee||Ongoing||Upfront|
|Fee Type||Ongoing fee for service||Upfront fee for service|
|Other ongoing fee||New business|
|Renewal revenue||Other upfront fee|
- Add your data to the CSV template.
- Make sure the type of fee is either Ongoing or Upfront.
- Make sure the fee type fits into one of the 6 Subtype Categories.
(HOT TIP! Please use the exact same wording as per the above table - try copy and paste! Any misspelling will impact your data file from being loaded incorrectly.)
Before saving your CSV file, complete the below Formatting Checklist:
- Give filters to the spreadsheet headings (first row) and check that there are no “blank” or “#N/A” cells in any of the columns.
- Format the data within the ClientName, ProductName, AdviserName, Source, TypeOfFee, FeeType, Description and PracticeName columns to Text.
- Format the AccountNumber data to Numbers with no decimals.
- Check the FeeDate data lies within the expected date range (i.e. not today’s date).
- Format the FeeDate data to 'Custom' > edit this to be dd/mm/yyyy
- Format the data within the Amount, NetAmount and GST columns to Numbers with 2 decimals.
- Highlight the first row and change the format to Text.
Once all the formatting is done, click Save.
Save the file as a .CSV
You may get a pop-up message asking if you want to save the active sheet or if you want to save it under a different file. You can proceed to click Save the active sheet with CSV.
Close the saved spreadsheet file.
You are now ready to upload your completed file to Client Manager.
If you have any questions, please email our support team at email@example.com