Once you have downloaded the template, add your fee information and complete as per the below guidance:
Fee Type Categories
- Put your data into the template as you feel it is appropriate to enter
- Make sure the type of fee is either Ongoing or Upfront
- Make sure the fee type fits into one of the 6 SubType Categories
|Type of fee||Ongoing||Upfront|
|Fee Type||Ongoing fee for service||Upfront fee for service|
|Other ongoing fee||New business|
|Renewal revenue||Other upfront fee|
Before saving your file, complete the below Formatting Checklist:
- Give filters to the spreadsheet headings (first row) and check that there are no “blank” or “#N/A” cells in any of the columns.
- Format the data within the ClientName, ProductName, AdviserName, Source, TypeOfFee, FeeType, Description and PracticeName columns to Text.
- Format the AccountNumber data to Numbers with no decimals.
- Check the FeeDate data lies within the expected date range (i.e. not today’s date).
- Format the FeeDate data to 'Custom' > edit this to be dd/mm/yyyy
- Format the data within the Amount, NetAmount and GST columns to Numbers with 2 decimals.
- Highlight the first row and change the format to ‘Text’.
Once all the formatting is done, click Save
Save the file as a .CSV
You MAY get a pop-up message asking if you want to save the active sheet or if you want to save under a different file. You can proceed to click Save the active sheet with CSV.
Close the saved spreadsheet file.
You are now ready to upload your completed file to Client Manager.
If you have any questions, please email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org