Once your CSV file is completed, checked, and ready for loading to Client Manager, follow the below steps:
1. Navigate to Settings
2. Client fee > Batch import
3. Click the blue “Browse” button to select the file to be uploaded
4. Click Submit
You'll get a pop-up message stating that it was either uploaded successfully or if an error occurred.
NOTE: if you need to upload the file again, change the name of the file which will help with the upload.
- Navigate to Settings > Client Fees > Mapping Screen
- Filter by the Batch ID for the upload you have just completed > Select the most recent batch and click “apply filters”, so you are only seeing fees that you have uploaded
- Check that the Type of Fee and Sub Type are not blank
- Check the fee date has not defaulted to today's date
- Check the account numbers for “+” and “0000” which indicates that the account numbers have been entered with scientific notation
- Check account numbers for .00
If you have any questions, please email our support team at email@example.com