All former CommInsure policies are now accessed via the AIA Adviser Portal.
All former Asteron policies are now accessed via the TAL Adviser Portal.
Click the insurer link below for instructions:
AIA (including CommInsure policies)
- Login to https://www.aia.com.au/AdviserSite/
- Navigate to Policy Search / Reports > Detailed Policy Listing
- When the report loads, scroll down to the bottom of the page and next to the Excel image, choose the option to “Click here to extract full Policy Report”
- Rename the downloaded report so it has “AIA” in the name. For example, rename the report called “DetailedPolicyListingReportDownload-YYYYMMDD.csv” as “AIA DetailedPolicyListingReportDownload-YYYYMMDD.csv”
- Email the downloaded Excel report to our support team
- Login to https://partner.mlcinsurance.com.au/
- On the top bar, click on Resources > Reporting
- Click on 'Download In Force Policies Report'
- When the report finishes downloading, rename the downloaded file to have the following naming convention 'MLC AdviserName - Month' e.g. MLC John Smith - April
- Email your downloaded and renamed CSV file to our support team
- Login to https://www.onepath.com.au/adviser/AdviserAdvantage/adviser-login.aspx
- Once the homepage loads completely, navigate to Access online services > Launch OneView Life
- Once the OneView Life page loads completely, click on REPORTS & ANALYTICS
- Click on the “View and Export” link next to the Policy Detail Extract report towards the bottom of the page of available reports.
- Once the report loads completely, click on the Export button on the top right
- Another window will pop up with Export options. Choose the “Details Only” option, choose “Comma Delimited .csv” from the Format dropdown, leave the default encoding option, and click the Export button.
- Rename the downloaded report so it has “OnePath” in the name. For example, rename the report called “report15678910950.csv” as “OnePath report15678910950.xls”
- Email your downloaded and renamed CSV to our support team
TAL (including Asteron policies)
- Login to https://adviser.tal.com.au/
- Navigate to Reporting
- Choose Export Excel next to the “Generic policy summary report”
- Rename the downloaded report so it has “TAL” in the name. For example, rename the report called “PolicySummary.xls” as “TAL PolicySummary.xls”
- Email your downloaded and renamed XLS to our support team
- Login to https://zurichau.force.com/
- Navigate to Reports > Policy / Coverage Report
- Without changing any field options, click the Export Policy Report button followed by the Export Coverage Report option
- Both downloaded files will need to be opened with Microsoft Excel.
- Rename both reports so they have “Zurich” in the name. For example, “Zurich_PolicyDetailsReport” and “Zurich CoverageDetailsReport”
- Email the 2 downloaded and renamed CSVs to our support team
If you have any questions, please email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org