- All CommInsure policies can now be accessed via the AIA Adviser Portal.
- All former Asteron policies are now accessed via the TAL Adviser Portal.
- All former OnePath policies are now accessed via the Zurich Adviser Portal.
Click the insurer link below for their instructions:
AIA (includes CommInsure policies)
- Login to https://www.aia.com.au/AdviserSite/
- Navigate to Policy Search / Reports > Detailed Policy Listing
- When the report loads, scroll down to the bottom of the page and next to the Excel image, choose the option to “Click here to extract full Policy Report”
- Rename the downloaded report so it has “AIA” in the name. For example, rename the report called “DetailedPolicyListingReportDownload-YYYYMMDD.csv” as “AIA DetailedPolicyListingReportDownload-YYYYMMDD.csv”
- Email the downloaded Excel report to our support team.
- Login to https://adviser.comminsure.com.au/
(TIP: You may need to enable pop-ups for this site in your Chrome browser - In Chrome, navigate to Settings > Advanced Privacy and Security Site Settings > Pop-ups and redirects >
Allow/Add the CommInsure URL https://adviser.comminsure.com.au/AdviserTracking/Default.aspx)
- Once pop-ups are enabled, click on Managing Access MyClient and a pop-up should appear with new options.
- Click In Force (top of page)
- Select “CSV” and click Prepare In Force portfolio (bottom left)
- Click Home and you will see a list of downloads where the report will appear. You may need to come back later for larger files (try refreshing the page as it doesn’t refresh automatically)
- Rename the downloaded file so it has “CommInsure” in the name.
- Email your downloaded and renamed CSV to our support team.
- Login to https://partner.mlcinsurance.com.au/
- On the top bar, click on Resources > Reporting
- Click on 'Download In Force Policies Report'
- When the report finishes downloading, rename the downloaded file to have the following naming convention 'MLC AdviserName - Month' e.g. MLC John Smith - April
- Email your downloaded and renamed CSV file to our support team.
TAL (includes Asteron policies)
- Login to https://adviser.tal.com.au/
- Navigate to Reporting
- Choose Export Excel next to the “Generic policy summary report”
- Rename the downloaded report so it has “TAL” in the name. For example, rename the report called “PolicySummary.xls” as “TAL PolicySummary.xls”
- Email your downloaded and renamed XLS to our support team.
Zurich (includes OnePath policies)
- Login to https://zurichau.force.com/
- Navigate to Reports > Policy / Coverage Report
- Without changing any field options, click the Export Policy Report button followed by the Export Coverage Report option
- Both downloaded files will need to be opened with Microsoft Excel.
- Rename both reports so they have 'Zurich' in the file name.
For example: 'Zurich_PolicyDetailsReport' and 'Zurich_CoverageDetailsReport'
- Email the 2 downloaded and renamed CSVs to our support team.
If you have any questions, please email our support team at email@example.com