Direct Feed Providers:
Email your adviser code to email@example.com and we will configure it for you.
Macquarie Wrap and CMT
- As the adviser, login to Adviser Online
- Click the down arrow next to your name (on the top right-hand corner)
- Click ESI Details
- Click Generate new code
- A Safe Code will be sent to your registered mobile number (Please ensure your mobile number is registered with Macquarie)
- The six-digit Safe Code can then be entered to retrieve your ESI authentication code and password
- Log into Hub24 via https://my.hub24.com.au/
- Go to Settings
- Go to Adviser
- Click 'Setup EPI Login'
- Email us the Login ID and Password to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you highlight the text of the code and password and paste it into an email. We do not accept screenshots.
Netwealth is expected to reply with a unique adviser code that we need in order to complete the data feed configuration.
2. Fill in all the fields through to Adviser Number with your contact and identification information.
3. Fill in the following details from Financial Planning Software/Vendor You only need to fill in the same fields we have in the screenshot below.
Note: Always choose all 3 products (Pursuit/IPS, Lifetrack, and Wealthbuilder) even if you do not have current clients in those products.
4. Click the SUBMIT button.
5. You will receive an email from email@example.com with the authentication credentials like below when IOOF have activated your feed on their side:
Adviser Name = John Smith
Advisor Code = 010101
User Name = A010101
Password = B010101
Please ensure firstname.lastname@example.org is cc’d in the response email from IOOF.
If we were not cc’d on the response, please forward the email to email@example.com
1. Log in to Praemium via https://login.onpraemium.com/
2. Click Adviser Portal
3. On the top right-hand corner, click the boxes and then select 'Reporting and Administration'
4. Go to Data Exchange > Integration Centre
5. Then click 'Service Provider Link'
6. You should see CCUBE on the left-hand side - Click CCUBE
7. At this point you may be prompted to agree to the End User License Agreement.
8. Once this has been agreed to, you should be able to select portfolios for data feeds by moving them into the right-hand column “Linked Portfolios” using the arrow buttons as indicated below:
9. Make sure you click Save when done.
10. Once done, please email your Adviser Login ID (Username used to log in) to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can then verify this has been set up on our end.
Desktop Broker (Bell Direct)
The adviser needs to send an email to Desktop Broker as per below:
SUBJECT: CCUBE Data Feed Activation
BODY: Please activate a CCUBE data feed for all my clients
Please cc email@example.com so we know when the request is actioned.
Desktop Broker will take 1-2 business days of a turnaround for the activation.
Desktop Broker will reply back once the data feed has been activated on their end, only then will we be able to connect to this.
Please contact us with your interest and we will kick off the configuration with Mason Stevens.
If you have any questions, please email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org