Direct Feed Providers:
Email your Openmarkets adviser code to email@example.com and we will configure it for you.
Macquarie Wrap and CMT
1. To generate this code you will need to download the Macquarie Authenticator app:
The Macquarie Authenticator app is available for Apple iOS and Android devices and is free to download from your app store – just search for Macquarie Authenticator.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, follow the on-screen prompts to link your Macquarie ID.
You can also download the app by scanning the QR code in Macquarie Adviser Online.
To scan a QR code:
- Log in to Macquarie Adviser Online
- Locate the QR code on the Dashboard banner; or
- Click on the user profile icon in top right corner
- Click on My Security
- Go to the Macquarie apps tile
- Click on Activate with QR code
- Scan the QR code with your device camera
- When redirected to the app store page, click Install.
You can also download the app by following these links:
2. After you have downloaded the Macquarie Authenticator app, please follow the link below for instructions on how to retrieve a new ESI access code:
Alternatively, for easier navigation, go to the Wrap Portal to select what code you require:
Macquarie Wrap > Reporting > Set up ESI authentication details – connect your financial planning software to Wrap.
- Log into Hub24 via https://my.hub24.com.au/
- Go to Settings
- Go to Adviser
- Click 'Setup EPI Login'
- Email us the Login ID and Password to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you highlight the text of the code and password and paste it into an email. We do not accept screenshots.
Netwealth is expected to reply with a unique adviser code that we need in order to complete the data feed configuration.
2. Fill in all the fields through to Adviser Number with your contact and identification information.
3. Fill in the following details from Financial Planning Software/Vendor You only need to fill in the same fields we have in the screenshot below.
Note: Always choose all 4 products (Pursuit/IPS, Lifetrack, Wealthbuilder and SMF) even if you do not have current clients in those products.
4. Click the Submit button.
5. You will receive an email from email@example.com with the authentication credentials like the below when IOOF have activated your feed on their side:
Adviser Name = John Smith
Advisor Code = 010101
User Name = A010101
Password = B010101
Please ensure firstname.lastname@example.org is cc’d in the response email from IOOF.
If we are not cc’d on the response, please forward the email to email@example.com
1. Log in to Praemium via https://login.onpraemium.com/
2. Click Adviser Portal
3. On the top right-hand corner, click the boxes and then select 'Reporting and Administration'
4. Go to Data Exchange > Integration Centre
5. Then click 'Service Provider Link'
6. You should see OpenMarkets on the left-hand side - Click OpenMarkets
7. At this point you may be prompted to agree to the End User License Agreement.
8. Once this has been agreed to, you should be able to select portfolios for data feeds by moving them into the right-hand column “Linked Portfolios” using the arrow buttons as indicated below:
9. Make sure you click Save when done.
10. Once done, please email your Adviser Login ID (Username used to log in) to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can then verify this has been set up on our end.
If you have any questions, please email our support team at email@example.com