- How do I download the Plugin?
- Download not working?
- How do I update my credentials with the Plugin?
- How do I save emails using the Outlook Plugin?
- Can I delete emails from my inbox once saved to Client Manager?
How do I download the Outlook Plugin?
- Navigate to Settings > User Information
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Contact Information > Download Outlook Plugin
- Open the XML download file that appers
- Work through the download Wizard until it is finished
- You may be prompted to close/re-open Outlook
- Enter your Client Manager Login Credentials into the Plugin
- You should then be able to right-click on emails and save to Client Manager by searching for a relevant entity
Download not working?
- Open Outlook
- Select Browse Add-Ins
- Navigate to My Add-Ins > Add a custom add-in
- Select Add from file...
- Open the downloaded file and install
- Restart Outlook and you should see the Plugin
How do I update my credentials with the Plugin?
If your Client Manager password has changed, you will need to update this in the Outlook Plugin as well.
- Within Outlook, click on the Save to CCUBE Plugin which you should see in the top banner
- You will then be able to re-key your Client Manager details, including an updated Client Manager password
- Select Login
How do I save emails using the Outlook Plugin?
- Open Outlook and right-click on the email you wish to save
- Select Save Email to CCUBE
- You will then need to select the relevant client to save this against
- Select OK and you should see this email appear under the Client Record > Files > Emails
Any attachments within the saved email can be viewed after opening the Email in Client Manager. Please note these attachments will not be copied into the Client Manager Documents section.
Can I delete emails from my inbox once saved to Client Manager?
- Yes - once emails have been saved to the system (either through the Outlook Plugin or Webmail) the record/email can be deleted from your Inbox
If you have any questions, please email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org