How do I download the Outlook Plugin?
- Navigate to Settings > User Information
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Contact Information > Download Outlook Plugin
- Open the XML download file that appears
- Work through the download Wizard until it is finished
- You may be prompted to close/re-open Outlook
- Enter your Client Manager Login Credentials into the Plugin
- You should then be able to right-click on emails and save to Client Manager by searching for a relevant entity
Download not working?
- Open Outlook
- Select Browse Add-Ins
- Navigate to My Add-Ins > Add a custom add-in
- Select Add from file...
- Open the downloaded file and install
- Restart Outlook and you should see the Plugin
If you have any questions, please email our support team at email@example.com