Saving incoming emails to Client Manager is an important part of record-keeping. This can be managed either through Webmail or the Outlook Plugin. But which option is right for me?
- Webmail is a feature that allows a user to view/interact with a copy of their inbox for the purpose of creating records inside of Client Manager.
- Through Webmail, emails can be saved as an email, file note or task record.
- Webmail can be set to save emails in two ways:
1. Manually - which requires a user to manually select which email to save against which client record.
2. Automatically - Webmail will auto-save emails from Outlook into Client Manager; the system will check the emails within Webmail and if there are any new emails these will be saved against the client record - If there are multiple clients with the same email address, emails will not be auto-saved.
- Webmail must be opened/accessed from within Client Manager to enable both manual and automatic email saving to take place.
- The Outlook Plugin is downloaded and will then live within your Outlook instance.
- Once logged into the Plugin, a user will right-click on an email/s within Outlook and opt to save within Client Manager against an appropriate client.
- Only email records can be created through the Outlook Plugin.
- Once logged into the Outlook Plugin, the user only needs to have Outlook open in order to save emails.
If you have any questions, please email our support team at email@example.com