- Access https://calendly.com/
- If you don't have an account already, you will need to create one.
- Accept the app permissions
- Confirm calendar settings within Calendly:
- Check for conflicts - allows you to control settings to ensure that clients do not book over your existing calendar entries
- Add to calendar - allows events to be added directly to your calendar, as well as controlling what happens when you decline or cancel Outlook calendar events
- Navigate to Home > Create Event Types (meeting types of specific duration that your client can select to book in)
- Adjust your meeting settings, including duration of the meeting, what day/s it can be scheduled on and notification options
- When your events are created/saved and you are ready to publish, select Settings > Copy Link
Linking within a Notification Page
This link can then be used within a Client Portal Notification Page.
- Navigate back to Client Manager> Settings > Client Portal > Notification Pages
- Create a New Notification Page
- Within the Page, you will create a link for the client to interact with Calendly
Premium Notification Page Designing
- Access Stripo for free HTML Template Creation
- Create an Account
- Create a New Email
- Select an Empty Template
- Personalise the email for your business as needed - below is a video on how we would do this for Client Manager and add it to the Client Portal
- The best thing about these templates? They can be used in emails as well!