Skip to main content
What are Templated Objectives?
- Templated Objectives are templates that can be used when creating Goals/Objectives for clients
- It can assist to streamline data entry if clients have similar goals, such as 'Consolidating Superannuation' or 'Ensuring adequate insurance cover is in place'
Creating a Templated Objective
- Navigate to Settings > Advice Wizard Settings > Templated Objectives
- Add a New Templated Objective
- Input relevant information about the objective and save
Assigning Templated Objectives to a Client
- Templates can be assigned on the fly thruogh Create > CRM > Objective
- Alternatively, Objectives can be assigned in the Client Record > Advice > Objectives
- When in the Advice Wizard, Objectives can also be added to a client
- Then select the relevant Templated Objective to apply to the client: