Creating new clients can be managed in two ways, depending on what best suits your business processes.
Creating Entities through CRM
- New entities can be created through Create > Entities > select the relevant entity type
- A user then needs to enter relevant information about the entity before saving and going to the Client Record to enter additional details
- Information can be copied to a partner/spouse to avoid the need for double entry
Creating Entities through Workflows
- Entities can also be created at the same time as assigning a workflow
- Useful when used as part of a 'New Client' or 'Onboarding' Process workflow
- Select on Create > CRM > Assign Workflow
- Select the relevant workflow you wish to assign to the new entity that will be created
- Select on Workflow for New Client
- You will then be prompted to select the entity type as well as entering in basic information about the client that is required (at a minimum) to create an entity in the system
You may wish to have the initial step of the workflow as data entry/fact-finding to complete the client record - see Workflow Design and Tips for more ideas.