DocuSign allows you to request digital signatures on documents for your clients for increased efficiency and an overall transition to a paperless office.
How do I create an account with DocuSign?
An account can be created directly with DocuSign - you will need to select the appropriate plan for your business needs here.
You will then activate your account and log in.
How do I configure DocuSign in Client Manager?
1. Log into your DocuSign account
2. Click on the Profile Icon on the top right-hand corner of the screen
3. Copy your Account Number #
You will now need to log in to Client Manager...
5. Access Settings > Integrations
6. Select the radio bubble for 'User'
7. Click on the Configure button
8. Paste your Account Number # into the pop-up that appears:
9. Click Save and you'll get a pop-up message like the below
10. Click Enable:
11. Click on Test once enabled to ensure the integration is working:
DocuSign may trigger a new tab to open requesting you to accept permissions for Openmarkets Client Manager. If so, click on Accept.
DocuSign is now configured and ready to use!
If you have any questions, please email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org