When creating a new entity, you may wish to dictate which fields a user will see, rather than the Client Manager default - a custom fact find allows for this change.
A Custom Fact Find can be created through Settings > Customise Screens > Custom Screens.
- Add a new custom screen
- Give the Custom Screen a name in the Action Name
- Select the appropriate entity type
- Tick the Custom Fact Find Only box
- Select the fields that you wish to include as part of your custom fact find
- Log out/log back in once you have saved the Custom Fact Find to see this as an option
Please note: you can only have one custom fact find per entity type.
If you have any questions, please email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org