What are 'Further Questions'?
Further Questions are designed to add efficiency to the Advice Document generation process.
They are prompted questions that will drive text to appear in your document. The text that is tied to these questions is highly configurable through adjustments to your template.
When moving through the Advice Wizard and making recommendations, you will then be presented with specific questions that are relevant to your advice:
It is important that you select all of the answers that are related to your advice recommendations as they will then drive specific text in your advice document output:
Once you have become comfortable with the Advice Wizard and relevant output, you may find that you wish to adjust the text that is coming through in your output.
The below image and tables outline what sections of the advice template are being impacted by the question selection, as well as the relevant text that is being produced:
What impacts Further Questions?
When Further Questions are created, there are a number of settings that can be configured which will control in what situations each question will appear/not appear. This can include layers of the following:
- The Scenario Type (SOA Generation/Paraplanning Request, etc)
- Entity Type included (Individual/SMSF/etc)
- Area of Advice Recommendations are written for (Cashflow, Insurance, Super, etc)
- Recommendation Type (Create New, On Existing or On Recommended)
- Specific Type of Recommendation (On Recommended > Rollover to Pension / Create New > New Insurance Cover)