You can update the asset class distribution of a product in Client Manager
You can do this when you notice the existing asset class distribution of a product doesn't look right.
- Go to your product, and scroll down to the bottom where you see the 'Product asset class distribution' tab.
- Click the PRODUCT ASSET CLASS DISTRIBUTION button:
- Adjust the asset classes and % as you prefer
- Update the allocation date to today to reflect the change from today's date
- Click Save when finished editing.
Please keep in mind, if the source of the product you are editing is 'Square One Research' or 'Lonsec' (not a custom product), your update will override the data provider's setting.
If you have any questions, please email our support team at email@example.com